- HOW IT WORKS?
- Credit Score & Report
- Credit Bureaus
A credit report describes the way an individual uses credit. It basically explains whether the bills have been paid on time or not. Usually, there are many things mentioned in the credit report. But sometimes the credit report does not contain some important details.
1. Salary and Saving of an Individual:
An individual’s salary and the savings are not mentioned on the credit report. Whether there is an increase or decrease in the savings of an individual, there is no mention of it on the credit report.
2. Timely Payment of Rent:
Whether the amount of rent you are paying is increased or decreased, it is not shown in the credit report. If you are paying your rent regularly, it will not be shown on the credit report. But, if you do not pay your rent on time, you will be able to see that only if you have subscribed to some exclusive services from credit bureaus.
3. Timely Payment of Utility Bills:
Utility bills include bills like electricity bills, phone bills, mobile and internet bills. If you have been paying your utility bills on time, it will not be shown on the credit report, but if you have failed to make the payment of your utility bills for one month, then it will be shown in the credit report under the section Unpaid Collection Accounts.
4. Credit Information of Spouse:
The credit information of an individual’s spouse will not be mentioned in the credit report. In a case of a joint loan also, there is no mention of the credit information of the individual’s spouse in the credit report.
5. Non-traditional financial loans:
The loans that have not been made by a bank are called nontraditional financial loans. These are loans from private money lenders and pawn shops. Such types of loans are not mentioned in the credit report.
6. Employment Status:
The employment status of an individual is not mentioned in the credit report. Neither the employment duration, nor the type of employment is mentioned on the credit report.
7. Other Loans Interest Rates:
The interest rates that an individual has paid or is currently paying on any other loan are not mentioned on the credit report.
8. Criminal Record of Individual:
There is no mention of an individual’s criminal record on the credit report.
9. Private Medical Information:
This type of information is also not mentioned in the credit report.
10. No Revelation of Net Worth:
A credit report comprises of the details regarding the current and recent past debts and obligations of an individual. It does not include the details regarding the net worth of an individual.
How Will Creditseva Help You
Creditseva will provide you with all the details that are related to your credit report and the things you need to know about credit report. You will be given a clear picture of all the factors that affect your credit report and also about all the contents of the credit report.
Ultimately it is clear that a credit report is comprised of many things. Some things might be mentioned in detail, some might not be mentioned. Therefore a proper research has to be done in order to know if some things have been missed to be mentioned in your credit report. It is not that the things which are not present on the credit report are unimportant.
It is just that some credit bureaus consider mentioning some things of a credit report and not all. However if an individual has done proper research pertaining to the details that are to be mentioned in the credit report, then it is easy to figure out the details that should be actually mentioned in the credit report and the details that have not been mentioned in the credit report.
- TransUnion CIBIL
- CIBIL Credit Score
- CIBIL Credit Report
- Free CIBIL Score & Report
- How to Check CIBIL Score
- How to Improve CIBIL Score
- How to Pay Off Credit Card Debt
- Bad CIBIL Credit Score
- CIBIL Score Calculation
- Can I Get a Loan with a Credit Score of 550
- CIBIL Score Myths
- CIBIL Grievance Redressal Process
- CIBIL Report Error
- CIBIL Score for Car Loan
- CIBIL Score for Credit Card
- CIBIL Score for Home Loan
- CIBIL Score for Personal Loan
- How to Get Personal Loan with Low CIBIL Score
- CIBIL Score for Business Loan
- Can I Get Car Loan with Low CIBIL Score?
- CIBIL Credit Monitoring Services
- Link between MCLR and CIBIL Score
- Credit Score Important at Retirement?
- Does Personal Loan & Credit Card help Improve Credit score?
- Factors That Deciding Your Credit Score
- Factors Affecting CIBIL Score
- Top 12 Interesting Facts about CIBIL Score
- CIBIL FAQs
- Good Habits That Help You Maintain Good CIBIL Score
- Minimum Payments Affect Your Credit Score?
- How to Read Your Credit Report
- Impact of Late Payment on CIBIL Score
- Tips to Increase CIBIL Score
- Loan Settlement Affects CIBIL Score
- Low Credit Limit despite a High Income
- Loan Approval Process On CIBIL Score
- Importance of CIBIL Score for Financial Objectives
- Importance of CIBIL Report
- Missing One Payment Affect CIBIL Score
- Small Mistakes That Can Hurt CIBIL Score
- Personal Loan for CIBIL Defaulters
- Reason for Loan Rejection Other than CIBIL Credit Score
- How to Resolve CIBIL Report Errors
- Skipping Bill Payments can Affect Your CIBIL Score
- Solutions for Your CIBIL Credit Report Problems
- Test Your Financial Fitness
- Things That Don’t Show up on Your Credit Report
- CIBIL Consultant
- CIBIL vs Experian vs Equifax vs CRIF High Mark
- Different Types of Credit Can Boost Your CIBIL score
- Having a High CIBIL Score can get you a low rate of interest
- How a Good CIBIL Score Can Improve Your Job Prospects
- How Credit Information is Important for a New Borrower
- How Long It Takes To Improve CIBIL Score
- Tips to Improve CIBIL Score
- Important Factors for CIBIL Score improvement
- Co-Signing a Home Loan? Proceed with Caution
- What is DPD in CIBIL Report?
- How to Remove Name from CIBIL after Settlement?
- Ways to Remove Name from CIBIL Defaulter List
- CIBIL Dispute
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Personal Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Home Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Education Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Car Loan Settlement?
- How to check your CIBIL Score with your PAN Card?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score Immediately?
- Car Loan for CIBIL Defaulters
- CIBIL Score for SBI Bank Credit Card
- Credit Card for CIBIL Defaulters
- Home Loan for CIBIL Defaulters
- Loan without CIBIL Verification