1. All payments made by the User to the banks or financial institutions for repayment of a credit account are done electronically through payment gateway on the Website.
2. Once a User makes payment through the payment gateway, refund of the amount paid will be made by the banks or financial institutions ONLY in the following circumstances: i. Technical Error causing the User's Bank Account/ Credit Card to be debited multiple times; or ii. Technical Error causing excess amount to be debited from the User's Bank Account/ Credit Card in a single transaction. Only in such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway Charges shall be refunded to the User.
3. The User is required to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any, generated at the time of making payments.
4. The application in the prescribed format should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The application will be processed and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by the respective bank or financial institution through electronic mode in favour of the applicant.
6. In case of any queries, please call Creditseva Support desk on 040-45453535 or write to us at email@example.com Creditseva expressly disclaims any liability for refund of any amounts paid by the User in the above transaction and its services shall be limited to taking any claims for refund to the notice of the bank/financial institution for resolution.