- HOW IT WORKS?
- Credit Score & Report
- Credit Bureaus
Personal Loans are easy to avail. Here we have some reasons for easy availability of Personal Loans
- Documents required are less
- No collateral needed
- Low annual income require
There is a record of all your financial transactions in the credit report. If an individual has defaulted on loan payments and credit card payments, their name is listed in the defaulter list of CIBIL.
If a person has failed in making the credit card and loan payments, then he is said to a defaulter. A defaulter’s name is listed in the defaulter’s list. It is not good to be a defaulter. If you are a defaulter, then there are sure shot chances of your loan getting rejected. It is not good to be a CIBIL defaulter. If you are a CIBIL defaulter then banks tend to reject your credit card and loan applications.
How is a Personal loan given to CIBIL defaulters
It is usually a difficult task for the defaulters to get credit cards and loans. Most of the banks are not reluctant to give loans to CIBIL defaulters. But there are some banks that give loans to CIBIL defaulters. Amongst other loans, getting personal loans by CIBIL defaulters is next to impossible. This is so there is a higher amount of risk in personal loans.
Process of Getting a Personal Loan by CIBIL Defaulters
It is not a good sign to be a CIBIL Defaulter. This is because the banks do not grant loans easily to CIBIL defaulters. The following steps that should be followed by a CIBIL Defaulter Listed below are the steps that an individual can follow in order to get a personal loan if they are a CIBIL defaulter.
1. Individual’s High Income: If you are a CIBIL Defaulter and your income is high, then there are chances that you can avail a personal loan in spite of being a CIBIL defaulter. If you are an individual with a high salary, then the lenders assume that you will be able to repay your loan. The higher income individuals are trusted by the banks more than the lower income individuals.
2. Collateral Personal Loans: If you opt for taking a personal loan against collateral, the banks will not focus on your default. Collateral Personal loans are loans against collaterals like shares, assets and fixed deposits.
3. Select Loans of High-Interest Rates: It is usually seen that CIBIL defaulters are granted personal loans at higher interest rates.
4. Using the CIBIL Score of One’s Spouse: This is another scenario wherein a CIBIL defaulter can take a personal loan. If one’s spouse has a good CIBIL Score, then they can be made the joint loan holder and avail the personal loan.
Reasons Why your Personal Loan May Not Be Approved
Usually, personal loans are approved easily, but it is difficult to get a personal loan approved if you are a CIBIL Defaulter. The reasons for rejecting the loan application could be many. Most of the reasons are listed below.
1. Irrelevant details: If you have applied for a loan and the information you have provided is irrelevant or incorrect, then your loan application will get rejected.
2. No Stable Job: If you do not have a stable job and you keep changing from one job to another, then your loan application will get rejected.
3. Low Income: If an individual has a low income and he/she has applied for a loan, then it is definite that the loan application will get rejected. This is so because lenders doubt that the individuals with low income may not be able to repay their loan on time.
Advantages of Getting a Personal Loan
- Once you have been granted a personal loan by the lender, you can rebuild your score by making the EMI Payments on time. This will be helpful to remove the status of your default from your records.
- If you have paid all your EMIs on proper time without missing even a single EMI, then you will see that CIBIL has re-evaluated your bad score to a good score.
- TransUnion CIBIL
- CIBIL Credit Score
- CIBIL Credit Report
- Free CIBIL Score & Report
- How to Check CIBIL Score
- How to Improve CIBIL Score
- How to Pay Off Credit Card Debt
- Bad CIBIL Credit Score
- CIBIL Score Calculation
- Can I Get a Loan with a Credit Score of 550
- CIBIL Score Myths
- CIBIL Grievance Redressal Process
- CIBIL Report Error
- CIBIL Score for Car Loan
- CIBIL Score for Credit Card
- CIBIL Score for Home Loan
- CIBIL Score for Personal Loan
- How to Get Personal Loan with Low CIBIL Score
- CIBIL Score for Business Loan
- Can I Get Car Loan with Low CIBIL Score?
- CIBIL Credit Monitoring Services
- Link between MCLR and CIBIL Score
- Credit Score Important at Retirement?
- Does Personal Loan & Credit Card help Improve Credit score?
- Factors That Deciding Your Credit Score
- Factors Affecting CIBIL Score
- Top 12 Interesting Facts about CIBIL Score
- CIBIL FAQs
- Good Habits That Help You Maintain Good CIBIL Score
- Minimum Payments Affect Your Credit Score?
- How to Read Your Credit Report
- Impact of Late Payment on CIBIL Score
- Tips to Increase CIBIL Score
- Loan Settlement Affects CIBIL Score
- Low Credit Limit despite a High Income
- Loan Approval Process On CIBIL Score
- Importance of CIBIL Score for Financial Objectives
- Importance of CIBIL Report
- Missing One Payment Affect CIBIL Score
- Small Mistakes That Can Hurt CIBIL Score
- Personal Loan for CIBIL Defaulters
- Reason for Loan Rejection Other than CIBIL Credit Score
- How to Resolve CIBIL Report Errors
- Skipping Bill Payments can Affect Your CIBIL Score
- Solutions for Your CIBIL Credit Report Problems
- Test Your Financial Fitness
- Things That Don’t Show up on Your Credit Report
- CIBIL Consultant
- CIBIL vs Experian vs Equifax vs CRIF High Mark
- Different Types of Credit Can Boost Your CIBIL score
- Having a High CIBIL Score can get you a low rate of interest
- How a Good CIBIL Score Can Improve Your Job Prospects
- How Credit Information is Important for a New Borrower
- How Long It Takes To Improve CIBIL Score
- Tips to Improve CIBIL Score
- Important Factors for CIBIL Score improvement
- Co-Signing a Home Loan? Proceed with Caution
- What is DPD in CIBIL Report?
- How to Remove Name from CIBIL after Settlement?
- Ways to Remove Name from CIBIL Defaulter List
- CIBIL Dispute
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Personal Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Home Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Education Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Car Loan Settlement?
- How to check your CIBIL Score with your PAN Card?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score Immediately?
- Car Loan for CIBIL Defaulters
- CIBIL Score for SBI Bank Credit Card
- Credit Card for CIBIL Defaulters
- Home Loan for CIBIL Defaulters
- Loan without CIBIL Verification