- HOW IT WORKS?
- Credit Score & Report
- Credit Bureaus
It is easy to get a loan in today’s scenario if you have a good credit history. Lenders provide loans by checking the creditworthiness of an individual. If the creditworthiness of an individual is good, then the lenders do not hesitate in providing those loans and credit.
How Will Creditseva Help You to Maintain Healthy Credit History
Creditseva’s tools and apps are easy to use and understand for any individual. These tools and apps will enable you to know your score, improve it and maintain a credit score that is good enough for all your credit requests to be accepted easily.
Therefore it is very important to properly follow the steps that are necessary to maintain a healthy credit history. By doing so, it can be made sure that your credit score does not come down and you have never rejected a loan.
Tips to Maintain Healthy Credit History for Equifax
If you are an individual who has a good credit history, then you will be given a loan within no time. But still, there are some tips to be followed to maintain a healthy credit history.
- Set a schedule for payment: The best way to maintain a good credit history is by setting up a schedule for payment. By doing this, an individual can make sure that all instalments have been paid in a timely manner.
- Payment of Bills on Time: It is very important to pay the bills on time because this affects your credit history as well as credit report. If it is seen that an individual has failed to make his bill payments on time, the lender will most probably reject the loan application.
- Provide Exact Details: You need to provide the exact details of the debts that belong to you so that the bank has all your information in a clear and updated format.
- Proper Mix of Credit: If an individual maintains a proper mix of credit, then the credit history of that individual is good and most of the lenders are convinced to lend them money.
- Updated Information: It is very crucial to keep your lenders updated with your latest credit information. By latest credit information, it means all the information that is related to the recent financial transactions of that individual.
- Appropriate Corrections: The individual should make all the corrections in the credit report as and when the errors occur. This will result in causing less damage to the credit score of the individual.