- HOW IT WORKS?
- Credit Score & Report
- Credit Bureaus
While taking a personal loan RBL Bank, you will see that the loan has been approved pretty quickly. If you wish to pre-close your RBL Bank Personal loan, you need to firstly pay the prepayment charges that are applicable. The prepayment charges are usually specified to the loan applicant while applying for the loan.
How to Close RBL Bank Personal Loan through Creditseva
Creditseva will provide you with all the guidance and support that you need to get while closing your RBL Personal loan. The advanced tools and apps available on the platform of Creditseva will enable you to close your personal loan in the right manner and not make any mistakes in this process. By following the guidance given to you in the loan closure process, you will be able to become eligible for new loans.
Points to Be Kept In Mind While Closing RBL Bank Personal Loan
If you are an individual who is planning to close their personal loan, the following steps are to be kept in mind. If you want to save your time, you should follow these steps.
1. Personal Loan Account Details Always Available: You need to keep all the details related to your personal account with you ready always.
2. Important Documents: It is important to keep the important documents always with you. These important documents are Loan Account Number, DD and ID Proof.
3. Acknowledgement for Pre-Closure: It is important to provide a DD or cheque for the personal loan pre-closure. It has to be made sure that the borrower has collected the acknowledgement receipt for pre-closure.
4. Quote for Closure: You need to ask the lender about the pre-closure charges. The customer care department of the bank should be called and asked the amount to be paid for closure. Some banks provide the borrowers with an email address and request them to send a DD by courier for the personal loan closure.
5. It should be made sure that you receive the confirmation for pre-closure in a span of 15 days. In case of any issues, you need to follow up by specifying that you have received the receipt of the acknowledgement for pre-closure of the loan.
Steps for Closing RBL Bank Personal Loan
It is necessary to check for all the details that are specified in the agreement of loan before you have decided to close the personal loan. By doing this, you can avoid the mistakes that could be made during the RBL Bank Personal loan closure. Following are the steps that are to be followed while closing an RBL Bank Personal Loan
1. Either call the bank’s customer care number or visit the bank so that you can know the procedure for closing a personal loan.
2. The next step is to check with the bank as to which branch of the bank you need to approach for the purpose of closing the loan.
3. It is to be checked with the bank for the appropriate charges that would be charged as penalty for closing the loan.
4. It is important to keep all the important documents with you ready whenever you are going to close your personal loan. Given below is the list of all the important documents is as follows
- ID Proof and its Xerox Copy
- Amount of loan amount that is to be paid
5. Another crucial thing to be checked while planning a loan closure is the date when you are closing your personal loan. It is important to plan while closing your loan account and look carefully for the date when the EMI is paid every month.
Lastly, after you have completed all the steps in the personal loan closure, you will be given a letter of acknowledgement. You need to keep this letter in a secured manner. After the complete and successful closure of the personal loan, the borrower receives the agreement for the final personal loan closure after the loan has been closed completely and successfully.
RBL Bank Personal Loan Closure FAQ’s:
1. Can I pre-pay the RBL Bank Personal Loan?
Yes. You can prepay the RBL Bank Personal Loan in two different ways. One is full prepayment and the other is partial prepayment.
2. When can the prepayment of RBL Personal Loan be done?
The RBL Bank Personal Loan prepayment can be done after a year of booking it.
3. What are the pre-closure charges of RBL Bank Personal Loan?
Pre-closure charges of RBL Bank Personal Loan are charged at different rates calculated on the total amount of principal that is outstanding.
4. How can the Statement of Foreclosure of a personal loan be received?
The Statement of Foreclosure of RBL Personal Loan can be received at the email address provided by you during the loan application. It is usually received after a period of 3-5 days after the request.
5. How is the foreclose amount of a loan calculated?
The remaining amount of a loan that is paid in a single payment is termed as the foreclosure amount of a loan.
6. When can the prepayment of the RBL Bank Personal Loan be done?
RBL Bank Personal Loan prepayment can be done at any time.
Personal Loan Closure By Banks
- Personal Loan Closure
- Axis Bank Personal Loan Closure
- Andhra Bank Personal Loan Closure
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan Closure
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan Closure
- SBI Personal Loan Closure
- Citibank Personal Loan Closure
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan Closure
- Capital First Personal Loan Closure
- Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Closure
- Fullerton Personal Loan Closure
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan Closure
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Closure
- Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Closure
- Tata Capital Personal Loan Closure
- Union Bank Personal Loan Closure
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Closure
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan Closure
- Yes Bank Personal Loan Closure
- SBH Personal Loan Closure
- HSBC Personal Loan Closure
- Oriental Bank Personal Loan Closure
- RBL Bank Personal Loan Closure
- PNB Personal Loan Closure
- J&K Bank Personal Loan Closure
- IOB Personal Loan Closure
- Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan Closure