- HOW IT WORKS?
- Credit Score & Report
- Credit Bureaus
There is no effect of closing a personal loan on your credit rating. Bearing a burden of the loan on a continuous basis is not recommended. Thus closing your Capital First Personal Loan is the best option for you so that you can relieve yourself of the stress of interest and instalments.
How to Close Capital First Personal Loan through Creditseva
Creditseva is an online platform that can guide you in following the particular steps that should be followed when you are planning to close your Capital First Personal Loan. It has been seen that it is always a good decision to close a personal loan rather that continuing to pay the instalments or interest. One needs proper guidance in closing a personal loan in an appropriate way.
Creditseva is one such platform where you can close your loans easily without any complications in the loan closure process. With the help you expert advice from Creditseva, you can close your Capital First Personal Loan without any tension and fear. Crediseva provides credit advisory services in such a way that the borrowers can completely rely on them for any support throughout their financial journey.
Capital First Personal Loan Closing Procedure
- If you have decided to pay the entire loan amount at one go, your Capital First Loan Account will be close immediately. This is one way of closing a Capital First Personal Loan
- Another way to close the Capital First bank Personal Loan is by the method of prepayment. In this method, you are going to pay the entire loan amount, before the end of the loan tenure.
Details to be known for Prepayment of A capital First Personal Loan
- Prepayment of Your Capital First Personal Loan can be done after a point of time when you have completed paying 6 EMIs
- The prepayment fee that is going to be charged is the least of the following:
- 5% of the loan’s principal amount, or
- The interest that is outstanding for the loan tenure that has not expired.
- It is required that you visit the bank for making the prepayment of your Capital First Personal loan.
- You need to keep your bank statement along with you and show the payment of last EMI, a request letter that has been signed by the loan applicant, a PAN card and the amount of the total payment.
- It is also required to keep your prepayment statement for Capital First personal loan when you go to the bank.
- The payment can be made either by cash, cheque or demand draft.
- If it is not possible to go personally to the bank, you can send your representative with the documents that are necessary
It is mostly recommended to evaluate how much funds you have before you are going to make the prepayment of your Capital First bank personal loan. You need to do appropriate research so that there are no mistakes while you are closing the Capital First Personal Loan.
Capital First Personal Loan Closure FAQ’s:
1. What is the procedure for making a part prepayment of Capital First Personal Loan?
In a Capital First Personal Loan, there is no Part Payment allowed within the first 12 months of disbursing the loan.
2. When can I make the part prepayment of my Capital First Personal Loan?
After 12 months, you are allowed to make a part prepayment of 20% of the outstanding principal amount.
3. Are there any prepayment charges that are applicable?
No, initially there are no prepayment charges that are applicable. After 12 months, the charges are 3% of the outstanding principal amount.
4. What is the process for the foreclosure of Capital First Personal Loan?
You need to write a letter requesting the foreclosure at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the bank at 1860 500 9900.
5. How is the fore-closure payment made for the Capital First Personal Loan?
You can make the payment either through cash by visiting the bank or through cheque. The payment can also be made online using RTGS / NEFT.
6. Do I need to pay any foreclosure charges for an Axis Bank Personal Loan?
Yes, you need to pay the foreclosure charges that are applicable.
Personal Loan Closure By Banks
- Personal Loan Closure
- Axis Bank Personal Loan Closure
- Andhra Bank Personal Loan Closure
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan Closure
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan Closure
- SBI Personal Loan Closure
- Citibank Personal Loan Closure
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan Closure
- Capital First Personal Loan Closure
- Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Closure
- Fullerton Personal Loan Closure
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan Closure
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Closure
- Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Closure
- Tata Capital Personal Loan Closure
- Union Bank Personal Loan Closure
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Closure
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan Closure
- Yes Bank Personal Loan Closure
- SBH Personal Loan Closure
- HSBC Personal Loan Closure
- Oriental Bank Personal Loan Closure
- RBL Bank Personal Loan Closure
- PNB Personal Loan Closure
- J&K Bank Personal Loan Closure
- IOB Personal Loan Closure
- Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan Closure