- HOW IT WORKS?
- Credit Score & Report
- Credit Bureaus
CIBIL Score is the first and foremost factor that helps in determining the creditworthiness of an individual. It has been usually seen that many of the borrowers have a low CIBIL Score. This low score makes it difficult for them to get a loan from any lender. But the CIBIL Score can be improved if the borrower following some steps.
How Will Creditseva Help You
Creditseva will extend complete help to individuals in maintaining a good mix of credit so that it boosts your CIBIL Score and you do not face any problem while getting your loan and credit card applications approved.
Steps to Improve CIBIL Score
1. Careful Management of Money: It is important that you take a debt after being very sure that you whether you will be able to pay the instalments of the loan each month or not. Managing your money in the best possible manner is very important for maintaining a good CIBIL Score.
2. Credit mix: By maintaining a proper mix of credit, an individual can boost their CIBIL Score to a great extent. A proper credit mix is a good combination of secured and unsecured loans. If you pay your EMIs regularly and plan your credit card payments in an organized manner, then the lender believes that you are a creditworthy individual.
3. Being a Guarantor for A Loan: If you have become a guarantor for a loan, then the risk of the loan repayment is upon you if the primary loan applicant has failed to repay the loan. If the primary loan applicant has defaulted on the loan repayment, then you will see that your CIBIL Score has come down.
4. Correct Usage of Credit Cards: Using the credit cards in an appropriate manner can be a good way to maintain a good CIBIL Score. Precautions to be taken while credit card usages are as follows if you use the credit card in an appropriate manner, then the lender believes that you are a trustworthy borrower and you will not default on any of your payments.
- Maintain a rational credit card usage. You can keep it the same for every month.
- You need to make sure that you have enough funds to make the payments in a span of 20 days for the purchase made by you in a span of 20 days.
- It is advisable to utilize the credit card for minimal purchases too and make the payments of these credit card bills in a timely manner.
- Irrespective of your period of repayment, make sure that you clear off the credit card debt 6 days before the due date.
- After calculating the entire amount of purchases with the interest rate on the credit card, you need to pay the interest amount before the interest amount grows higher and the application of penalty rates begin.
How Is a Good Credit Mix Beneficial to You?
1. It is usually recommended that an individual should have a loan for most of the credit cards they financial experts recommend that you should have one loan for every 3-4 credit cards.
2. It is better to spread out your debts across different credit cards instead of carrying the entire balance on one card only.
3. If your credit profile is only dominated by credit cards then you should think of adding some variation to your finances.
4. If you have a couple of loans, it is understood that you are capable of repaying them on time. This creates a good impression in the eyes of a lender. Thus, there will be an improvement in the CIBIL Score.
5. Whenever you need funds, choose a loan rather than a new credit card.
6. Open a new account only if it is really needed and affordable by you.
Instalment credit is nothing but a loan that has a fixed repayment every month that has to be paid off at a time period that has been already specified.
Ultimately what is most important is to calculate the amount you earn and calculate the amount that you will spend. Keeping in mind these two things, you need to take calculated decisions so that you do not borrow more than you can repay. It is always recommended to maintain diversified debts so that your CIBIL Score does not get lowered down easily.
- TransUnion CIBIL
- CIBIL Credit Score
- CIBIL Credit Report
- Free CIBIL Score & Report
- How to Check CIBIL Score
- How to Improve CIBIL Score
- How to Pay Off Credit Card Debt
- Bad CIBIL Credit Score
- CIBIL Score Calculation
- Can I Get a Loan with a Credit Score of 550
- CIBIL Score Myths
- CIBIL Grievance Redressal Process
- CIBIL Report Error
- CIBIL Score for Car Loan
- CIBIL Score for Credit Card
- CIBIL Score for Home Loan
- CIBIL Score for Personal Loan
- How to Get Personal Loan with Low CIBIL Score
- CIBIL Score for Business Loan
- Can I Get Car Loan with Low CIBIL Score?
- CIBIL Credit Monitoring Services
- Link between MCLR and CIBIL Score
- Credit Score Important at Retirement?
- Does Personal Loan & Credit Card help Improve Credit score?
- Factors That Deciding Your Credit Score
- Factors Affecting CIBIL Score
- Top 12 Interesting Facts about CIBIL Score
- CIBIL FAQs
- Good Habits That Help You Maintain Good CIBIL Score
- Minimum Payments Affect Your Credit Score?
- How to Read Your Credit Report
- Impact of Late Payment on CIBIL Score
- Tips to Increase CIBIL Score
- Loan Settlement Affects CIBIL Score
- Low Credit Limit despite a High Income
- Loan Approval Process On CIBIL Score
- Importance of CIBIL Score for Financial Objectives
- Importance of CIBIL Report
- Missing One Payment Affect CIBIL Score
- Small Mistakes That Can Hurt CIBIL Score
- Personal Loan for CIBIL Defaulters
- Reason for Loan Rejection Other than CIBIL Credit Score
- How to Resolve CIBIL Report Errors
- Skipping Bill Payments can Affect Your CIBIL Score
- Solutions for Your CIBIL Credit Report Problems
- Test Your Financial Fitness
- Things That Don’t Show up on Your Credit Report
- CIBIL Consultant
- CIBIL vs Experian vs Equifax vs CRIF High Mark
- Different Types of Credit Can Boost Your CIBIL score
- Having a High CIBIL Score can get you a low rate of interest
- How a Good CIBIL Score Can Improve Your Job Prospects
- How Credit Information is Important for a New Borrower
- How Long It Takes To Improve CIBIL Score
- Tips to Improve CIBIL Score
- Important Factors for CIBIL Score improvement
- Co-Signing a Home Loan? Proceed with Caution
- What is DPD in CIBIL Report?
- How to Remove Name from CIBIL after Settlement?
- Ways to Remove Name from CIBIL Defaulter List
- CIBIL Dispute
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Personal Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Home Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Education Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Car Loan Settlement?
- How to check your CIBIL Score with your PAN Card?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score Immediately?