- HOW IT WORKS?
- Credit Score & Report
- Credit Bureaus
Founded in the year 2007, High Mark received a certificate of Registration from RBI to operate as a Credit Information Bureau in the year 2010 in India.
CRIF High Mark is India’s leading credit information solutions and comprehensive services provider related to information across the important segments of consumer, micro-finance and commercial. In India, Ranging from the consumer, commercial segments and micro-finance, CRIF High Mark has extensive and exhaustive databases that provide in-depth and top-end solutions related to information to lending institutions and banks.
Before setting up their technology and systems to process, CRIF High Mark developed a process collecting and assembling scores of points related to data. Furthermore, CRIF High Mark information tool helps users with reports that are extensive and simple-to-read which will help any organization related to financial services to process related information accurately and quickly. In forecasting trends on recoveries, lending and geographies, their tools related to analytics are useful in identifying customers that are of high risk and this makes CRIF High mark special and unique in providing solutions that are integrated related to data across verticals and customized as per the needs and requirements of all types of firms related to financial services.
CRIF specializes in management and development related to decision support systems and business information for Commercial & Consumer Lending, Credit Reporting, in the year 2014 June, acquired a stake in High Mark.
Helping banks that are more than 3,300 and 44,000 institutions related to finance, CRIF operates in 4 continents. CRIF manages credit bureaus in the Czech Republic, Italy, and the Slovak Republic. CRIF has also taken an active part in the development of bureaus related to Credit in Morocco, Jamaica, United Arab Emirates, Russia, Benin, Philippines, Ireland, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Jordan and Tajikistan. With 10 % of its capital held by credit institutions remaining 90% of its capital is maintained by founder management and members.
Major Products and Services of CRIF High Mark for Consumers Include:
- Geo analytics consulting
- Portfolio Management
- CRIF High Mark Credit report
For Companies include:
- CRIF High Mark Credit report
- Portfolio management
- PERFORM score
- Additional solutions include
- Data quality management
- Credit assist
CRIF High Mark FAQ’s:
1. Is CRIF High Mark CERTIFIED compliant to ISO 27001:2005?
Yes, In India, CRIF High Mark is the only bureau to be certified as being compliant to ISO 27001:2005, Information Security, as applicable under Credit Information Companies (Regulation) Act (India, 2005) and Data Protection Act (UK, 1998).
2. What are the other value added services that CRIF High Mark provides?
Some of the value added services includes
- Application Fraud
- Custom Scorecards
- Verification Services
- Credit Assist
- Data Quality Management
- De-Dupe/One View/Entity Resolution
- Business Information Reports
- Free Credit Score
- Free Credit Report
- Credit Monitoring
- Identity Theft Protection
- Credit Score Range
- Fix My Credit Score
- Improve Credit Score
- Credit Score Analysis
- Credit Score Advice
- Credit Score Vs Credit Report
- Know More about Credit Score & Credit Report
- How to Dispute Mistakes on Credit Report
- What is a Credit Information Report
- Can I Get a Wedding Loan with Bad Credit in India?
- How to Manage Debts before Moving Abroad?
- Instant Cash Loans with Bad Credit Score in India
- Credit Rating
- credit repair
- Why Do You Need to Check Your Credit Score Regularly
- Can I Get Car Loan with 650 Bad Credit Score in India
- Can I Get a Loan with a 700 Credit Score?