- HOW IT WORKS?
- Credit Score & Report
- Credit Bureaus
Borrowers usually prefer personal loans because they are obtained earlier than the other loans and have very less documentation. Personal loans can be used for any purpose. CIBIL Score is very important in the case of Personal Loans for both the lenders as well as the borrowers.
Quickly Get Personal Loan Through Creditseva
Creditseva is a platform that facilitates you to know every detail of your credit score, analyze and improve it so that you become eligible for the new loans credit score. With the help of Creditseva you can also identify the reason behind your low credit score and improve your credit score by following the guidelines mentioned in this article.
CIBIL Score for Personal Loan
It is generally observed that there is some basic criterion for a loan application to be accepted. Apart from these factors, one thing that is important for a personal loan application to be accepted is credit rating. Given below is the list of factors that are considered important for an individual’s personal loan to be accepted.
The importance of CIBIL Score for Personal Loan
CIBIL Score of an individual explains how creditworthy an individual is when it comes to paying back the loans and their EMIs on time. It is a CIBIL Score that decides whether an individual should be granted a personal loan or not. It is usually advisable not to apply for the new personal loan when your CIBIL Score is less than 700 or when you have made a default on any of your previous loans.
1. Frequent Check of Your Credit Score:
It is very important to keep checking your CIBIL Score before applying for a loan. By checking your credit score on a frequent basis, an individual is able to make sure that the loan they have applied for is accepted.
2. Continuous Application of Loans:
If an individual has requested for a loan and their application has been rejected, then it is always advisable that the individual does not apply for another loan right away.
3. Bargain for Suitable Interest Rates:
If an individual has a CIBIL Score above 750, then it is easy for that individual to bargain for the interest rates that are suitable to them. Higher the CIBIL Score of an individual, higher is the power of bargain of that individual.
4. Check out Your Eligibility:
One of the eligibility criteria for an individual to avail a personal loan is a good credit score i.e. above 750 points. If your credit score is below 750, you should not apply for a loan. Because in such a scenario, there are sure shot chances of your loan getting rejected. If your loan gets rejected, and if you reapply for a loan, there are definite chances of your loan getting rejected.
Ways to Get a Personal Loan with Low CIBIL Score
The following criteria should be met when an individual has applied for a personal loan and has a low CIBIL Score. If you have a bad credit history earlier but now your income is good and also have a good capacity to repay the loan, then the lender will consider your case as an exception and approve the loan application made by you. In such a scenario, you need to submit the following documents.
- Salary statement for the last 6 months
- You should be above 18 years of age
- Minimum age limit should be 18 years
- Statement of Your Salary of last 6 months
- Your Bank Statement for the Last 6 months
- The Income Tax Return of Last 3 years
- All important documents like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card etc.
Main Reasons for Bad CIBIL Score
Basically, there are many reasons for an individual to have a bad CIBIL Score. But some reasons play the more crucial role than the others. Here we have a list of reasons for bad CIBIL Score. If an individual avoids getting into the below situations, then the chances of their loan and credit card approval are more.
- When your Cheque Bounces
- When you have a history of delay in credit card payments
- When you fail to pay your installments of a loan on time
- History of delayed credit card payments
- Multiple applications of loan and credit card at different banks
- Crossing your credit limits countlessly
- Having No Credit Score At All.
Thus it is important for every individual to maintain a good CIBIL Score so that they can get their personal loan requests approved without facing any difficulties and hardships.
- TransUnion CIBIL
- CIBIL Credit Score
- CIBIL Credit Report
- Free CIBIL Score & Report
- How to Check CIBIL Score
- How to Improve CIBIL Score
- How to Pay Off Credit Card Debt
- Bad CIBIL Credit Score
- CIBIL Score Calculation
- Can I Get a Loan with a Credit Score of 550
- CIBIL Score Myths
- CIBIL Grievance Redressal Process
- CIBIL Report Error
- CIBIL Score for Car Loan
- CIBIL Score for Credit Card
- CIBIL Score for Home Loan
- CIBIL Score for Personal Loan
- How to Get Personal Loan with Low CIBIL Score
- CIBIL Score for Business Loan
- Can I Get Car Loan with Low CIBIL Score?
- CIBIL Credit Monitoring Services
- Link between MCLR and CIBIL Score
- Credit Score Important at Retirement?
- Does Personal Loan & Credit Card help Improve Credit score?
- Factors That Deciding Your Credit Score
- Factors Affecting CIBIL Score
- Top 12 Interesting Facts about CIBIL Score
- CIBIL FAQs
- Good Habits That Help You Maintain Good CIBIL Score
- Minimum Payments Affect Your Credit Score?
- How to Read Your Credit Report
- Impact of Late Payment on CIBIL Score
- Tips to Increase CIBIL Score
- Loan Settlement Affects CIBIL Score
- Low Credit Limit despite a High Income
- Loan Approval Process On CIBIL Score
- Importance of CIBIL Score for Financial Objectives
- Importance of CIBIL Report
- Missing One Payment Affect CIBIL Score
- Small Mistakes That Can Hurt CIBIL Score
- Personal Loan for CIBIL Defaulters
- Reason for Loan Rejection Other than CIBIL Credit Score
- How to Resolve CIBIL Report Errors
- Skipping Bill Payments can Affect Your CIBIL Score
- Solutions for Your CIBIL Credit Report Problems
- Test Your Financial Fitness
- Things That Don’t Show up on Your Credit Report
- CIBIL Consultant
- CIBIL vs Experian vs Equifax vs CRIF High Mark
- Different Types of Credit Can Boost Your CIBIL score
- Having a High CIBIL Score can get you a low rate of interest
- How a Good CIBIL Score Can Improve Your Job Prospects
- How Credit Information is Important for a New Borrower
- How Long It Takes To Improve CIBIL Score
- Tips to Improve CIBIL Score
- Important Factors for CIBIL Score improvement
- Co-Signing a Home Loan? Proceed with Caution
- What is DPD in CIBIL Report?
- How to Remove Name from CIBIL after Settlement?
- Ways to Remove Name from CIBIL Defaulter List
- CIBIL Dispute
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Personal Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Home Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Education Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Car Loan Settlement?
- How to check your CIBIL Score with your PAN Card?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score Immediately?