- HOW IT WORKS?
- Credit Score & Report
- Credit Bureaus
Importance of CIBIL Score for Home Loan
It is important to maintain a good CIBIL Score while you are applying for a home loan. By maintaining good CIBIL Score, you can eliminate the chances of your home loan getting rejected.
- Credit score is the very first thing a lender sees while approving or rejecting a loan.
- The creditworthiness of an individual is measured by looking at the credit score.
- If the credit score of an individual is low, then there are strong chances that the loan application requested by that individual will be rejected.
Quickly Get Home Loan Through Creditseva
Creditseva can help you in maintaining a good CIBIL Score so that your home loan application does not get rejected whenever you apply for a home loan. You will get alerts to make all your due payments on time and thus you will not end up paying your dues late.
Ways to Enhance Your CIBIL Score for a Home Loan
One can avail a variety of home loan schemes if their credit score is good. But what can be done if the credit score of an individual is not good enough for availing a home loan with multiple benefits. There is a way out for it. If you are aware of the fact that you do not have a good CIBIL Score for a home loan, then you can follow certain steps that will help you in enhancing the CIBIL Score so that you become eligible for a home loan.
- Maintain a track of your credit score and credit history by frequently having a check of your credit report. It is also important to get the errors in the credit report rectified.
- You need to have a check on all your payments that are due. Make it a point that you are not getting late in clearing your dues.
- Instead of maintaining numerous unsecured loans, it is better for your credit profile if you have a mix of credit that is balanced. A balanced credit mix is a combination of both secured as well as unsecured loans.
- Utilize your credit in a proper way. Avoid excessive utilization of your credit. It is advisable to maintain low outstanding balances. This will help you in getting a good CIBIL Score.
- Keep a track of all your accounts on a regular basis. It should be made sure that you have not missed any of your payments. In the case of a joint account, you also need to make sure that your joint account holder does not make any delay in the payments.
Steps to Be Followed While Applying for a Home Loan
Here we have the list of important steps to be followed while applying for a home loan.
- Reduce the number of Unsecured Loans: The most important thing to do while applying for a home loan is to reduce the number of unsecured loans. The more the number of unsecured loans you have, the more difficult it is for you to get a home loan.
- Avoid Applying Continuously: While applying for a home loan, you should stay away from requesting for a home loan at multiple banks in a continuous manner. If you keep applying at more banks while your loan has been rejected at one bank, then there are strong chances of your CIBIL Score lowering down more and more.
- Have a Check on Your CIBIL Score before Applying: It is always necessary to know your credit score prior to applying for a home loan. This is done to make sure that the credit history, as well as personal details of an individual, is in an order and thus the home loan application will not get rejected. A Credit Report can be purchased from the website of CIBIL, by paying an amount that is nominal.
- Pay all your dues completely: It is always recommended that your dues are paid off completely. If you do not pay your due amount completely then you will be charged interest on the entire amount.
Minimum CIBIL Score for A Home Loan
Though there is no particular CIBIL Score for a home loan to be approved, there is a minimum CIBIL Score that an individual should maintain. An individual should see to it that their CIBIL Score is above 700 before planning to apply for a home loan.
- TransUnion CIBIL
- CIBIL Credit Score
- CIBIL Credit Report
- Free CIBIL Score & Report
- How to Check CIBIL Score
- How to Improve CIBIL Score
- How to Pay Off Credit Card Debt
- Bad CIBIL Credit Score
- CIBIL Score Calculation
- Can I Get a Loan with a Credit Score of 550
- CIBIL Score Myths
- CIBIL Grievance Redressal Process
- CIBIL Report Error
- CIBIL Score for Car Loan
- CIBIL Score for Credit Card
- CIBIL Score for Home Loan
- CIBIL Score for Personal Loan
- How to Get Personal Loan with Low CIBIL Score
- CIBIL Score for Business Loan
- Can I Get Car Loan with Low CIBIL Score?
- CIBIL Credit Monitoring Services
- Link between MCLR and CIBIL Score
- Credit Score Important at Retirement?
- Does Personal Loan & Credit Card help Improve Credit score?
- Factors That Deciding Your Credit Score
- Factors Affecting CIBIL Score
- Top 12 Interesting Facts about CIBIL Score
- CIBIL FAQs
- Good Habits That Help You Maintain Good CIBIL Score
- Minimum Payments Affect Your Credit Score?
- How to Read Your Credit Report
- Impact of Late Payment on CIBIL Score
- Tips to Increase CIBIL Score
- Loan Settlement Affects CIBIL Score
- Low Credit Limit despite a High Income
- Loan Approval Process On CIBIL Score
- Importance of CIBIL Score for Financial Objectives
- Importance of CIBIL Report
- Missing One Payment Affect CIBIL Score
- Small Mistakes That Can Hurt CIBIL Score
- Personal Loan for CIBIL Defaulters
- Reason for Loan Rejection Other than CIBIL Credit Score
- How to Resolve CIBIL Report Errors
- Skipping Bill Payments can Affect Your CIBIL Score
- Solutions for Your CIBIL Credit Report Problems
- Test Your Financial Fitness
- Things That Don’t Show up on Your Credit Report
- CIBIL Consultant
- CIBIL vs Experian vs Equifax vs CRIF High Mark
- Different Types of Credit Can Boost Your CIBIL score
- Having a High CIBIL Score can get you a low rate of interest
- How a Good CIBIL Score Can Improve Your Job Prospects
- How Credit Information is Important for a New Borrower
- How Long It Takes To Improve CIBIL Score
- Tips to Improve CIBIL Score
- Important Factors for CIBIL Score improvement
- Co-Signing a Home Loan? Proceed with Caution
- What is DPD in CIBIL Report?
- How to Remove Name from CIBIL after Settlement?
- Ways to Remove Name from CIBIL Defaulter List
- CIBIL Dispute
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Personal Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Home Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Education Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Car Loan Settlement?
- How to check your CIBIL Score with your PAN Card?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score Immediately?