- HOW IT WORKS?
- Credit Score & Report
- Credit Bureaus
It is crucial to maintaining good credit scores because this will help you in availing a loan easily. If you want to get your loan approved without facing any trouble, then you should maintain a credit score that is above 700. It is an actually a tough task to maintain a good credit score always, but you can manage to do so if you avoid some practices that would hurt your credit score.
How Will Creditseva Help You
Creditseva is a platform through which you can avoid the bad practices so that your credit score is not bad. You can improve your credit score with the help of credit advisory services offered by Creditseva.
1. Closure instead of Settlement: It usually happens that most of the borrowers go for loan settlement whenever a dispute about payment arises. In such cases, across the borrower’s name it is mentioned: “Settled”. This tag of settled is bound to cause a bad impact on the CIBIL Score of the individual. Therefore one should avoid settlement and opt for closing the loan account.
2. Follow Up For Receiving NOC: It is very important that an individual who has closed their credit card or loan account asks the lender to send them an NOC. In many cases, the individuals do not follow up to receive the NOC from the lender. This is a bad practice that should be avoided by all borrowers who wish to maintain a good CIBIL Score.
3. Lot of Inquiries on a Frequent Basis: It is always recommended to avoid making a lot of enquiries about loans and credit cards on a frequent basis. If an individual is making many enquiries about loans and credit cards from different banks in a short interval of time, then it will surely lower the credit score of that individual. Therefore, it is very important to avoid making too many enquiries in a short span of time.
4. Excessive Usage of One Credit Card: If you have been using your only one of your credit card for all your financial requirements, then you need to stop this immediately. Because continuing this will lead to a reduction in your credit score.
5. Charging Off Your Account: When it is confirmed by the creditors that the individual is not going to pay the credit card bill, then the account is said to be charged off. This situation should completely be avoided so that the credit scores do not get hurt.
6. Closing Credit Cards with Balances: When an individual closes a credit card that still has some balance, there is a drop in your credit score. Thus, doing this should be avoided completely.
Therefore it is always advisable for an individual to not follow any of the above bad practices that lead to bad credit scores. Instead, you should work towards increasing your credit score by paying your bills on time, not defaulting on any of your loans and increase the credit limit. Because these factors are known to improve the credit score.
- TransUnion CIBIL
- CIBIL Credit Score
- CIBIL Credit Report
- Free CIBIL Score & Report
- How to Check CIBIL Score
- How to Improve CIBIL Score
- How to Pay Off Credit Card Debt
- Bad CIBIL Credit Score
- CIBIL Score Calculation
- Can I Get a Loan with a Credit Score of 550
- CIBIL Score Myths
- CIBIL Grievance Redressal Process
- CIBIL Report Error
- CIBIL Score for Car Loan
- CIBIL Score for Credit Card
- CIBIL Score for Home Loan
- CIBIL Score for Personal Loan
- How to Get Personal Loan with Low CIBIL Score
- CIBIL Score for Business Loan
- Can I Get Car Loan with Low CIBIL Score?
- CIBIL Credit Monitoring Services
- Link between MCLR and CIBIL Score
- Credit Score Important at Retirement?
- Does Personal Loan & Credit Card help Improve Credit score?
- Factors That Deciding Your Credit Score
- Factors Affecting CIBIL Score
- Top 12 Interesting Facts about CIBIL Score
- CIBIL FAQs
- Good Habits That Help You Maintain Good CIBIL Score
- Minimum Payments Affect Your Credit Score?
- How to Read Your Credit Report
- Impact of Late Payment on CIBIL Score
- Tips to Increase CIBIL Score
- Loan Settlement Affects CIBIL Score
- Low Credit Limit despite a High Income
- Loan Approval Process On CIBIL Score
- Importance of CIBIL Score for Financial Objectives
- Importance of CIBIL Report
- Missing One Payment Affect CIBIL Score
- Small Mistakes That Can Hurt CIBIL Score
- Personal Loan for CIBIL Defaulters
- Reason for Loan Rejection Other than CIBIL Credit Score
- How to Resolve CIBIL Report Errors
- Skipping Bill Payments can Affect Your CIBIL Score
- Solutions for Your CIBIL Credit Report Problems
- Test Your Financial Fitness
- Things That Don’t Show up on Your Credit Report
- CIBIL Consultant
- CIBIL vs Experian vs Equifax vs CRIF High Mark
- Different Types of Credit Can Boost Your CIBIL score
- Having a High CIBIL Score can get you a low rate of interest
- How a Good CIBIL Score Can Improve Your Job Prospects
- How Credit Information is Important for a New Borrower
- How Long It Takes To Improve CIBIL Score
- Tips to Improve CIBIL Score
- Important Factors for CIBIL Score improvement
- Co-Signing a Home Loan? Proceed with Caution
- What is DPD in CIBIL Report?
- How to Remove Name from CIBIL after Settlement?
- Ways to Remove Name from CIBIL Defaulter List
- CIBIL Dispute
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Personal Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Home Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Education Loan Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Car Loan Settlement?
- How to check your CIBIL Score with your PAN Card?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score after Settlement?
- How to Improve CIBIL Score Immediately?
- Car Loan for CIBIL Defaulters
- CIBIL Score for SBI Bank Credit Card
- Credit Card for CIBIL Defaulters
- Home Loan for CIBIL Defaulters
- Loan without CIBIL Verification